Thursday 18 July 2013

Trash the Dress.

Here is a bigger selection of my Wedding dress shoot.
I know I have called it Trash the Dress, this has become a new trend from brides, given the chance to take some more photographs warring their wedding dresses. I did however not Trash the Dress!

This is me in my wedding dress.
I didn't want to just ware it once so I asked my husband to take a few more snap shots before it went into the cupboard and stored. It was a beautiful day and the pictures had come out just as I hoped we had such a laugh but it’s hard to direct and be in the photographs. I'm thrilled with the outcome.

I am always looking for brides who wish to take some more photos in their wedding dresses. Let’s face it, it makes us feel beautiful and why not feel this special again even for just an afternoon.
Please get in touch if for a trash the wedding dress photo shoot. :)








Comments welcome.
Many thanks
VitasImages

No comments:

Post a Comment